Unless you have been living under a rock, you know that the entire world is united in the fight against the spread of the coronavirus. That’s why your government has asked of you to practice social distancing.
While we all know it is hard to stay home and avoid going out, meeting friends, doing all the things we are used to, it is extremely important to help slow this virus.
Some of us might not know exactly what to do in times like this. We have a few ideas. Check it out.
- to be living under a rock: when you don’t know what is going on in the world; not informed
- social distancing: avoiding physical contact, crowds, staying home when possible
- the sky is the limit: anything you can imagine is possible
- unplug: not using social media or the internet
- pamper: spoil, treat with kindness and care
- stay safe: be careful
What about you? What activities are you doing while practicing social distancing? Share in the comments below.